Thank you for taking the time to visit our site! Perhaps you found us via a link from another site, or through a Google search, and you are wondering what we have here. This is a good place to start! Our primary goal is to provide encouragement and resources to help students who are using the ACE PACES, especially in the 7th-12th grades. This is a volunteer ministry, so we add more material as we have time and see a need. Listed below are some links for you to start exploring to better see what we have on this site to help you.
- If you have teens, be sure to read my article about the study tools at Quizlet and download the test tips to help them be better prepared for their PACE tests.
- Click the “Students” tab above to see the specific subject related resources available (English, Science, Social Studies)
- Be sure to grab the FREE ebook — an English Handbook designed for use with the English PACES
- Did you get the FREE ebook — the guide to all the ACE characters? It is a gift to everyone who subscribes to my email list!
- Some of the more frequently asked questions (FAQ) are answered on the FAQ Page, organized by question
- Looking for a quick-start article about using the PACES effectively? Here is a quick overview for using the ACE curriculum
- Here’s a little-more detailed description of the steps teens need to follow in completing a PACE — with video, too.
- Some of the top viewed blog articles are encouragement for homeschooling parents
- Dozens of helpful blog articles are posted on this site and organized by audience: Homeschool, Christian School, or Student
- To learn more about why we put this site together, read the About page.
- To learn more about the main contributor to the site, Tim, read this post.
- The various videos we have are all linked at YouTube on my PaceSuccess channel there
- Connect on FaceBook – search for TeenPACESuccess
If you have a comment, question, suggestion – or word of thanks! – please use our contact form or (send an email to tim @ pacesuccess.net )