There are a few rough spots in the Physical Science PACES that need some extra teaching — at least I find that many students benefit from the extra instruction. After helping students one by one and answering the same questions over and over, I created several videos to explain the hard stuff. I also found some helpful videos on YouTube that give more help with the content of the various PACES.
Test tips are available for this course. Print out this page and use it for reference before taking tests.
Here are some video clips to help with the Physical Science PACEs
- Videos for PACE 1109 (#1 in series) – Significant Digits
- Videos for PACE 1110 (#2 in series) – Inside the Atom
- Videos for PACE 1111 (#3 in series) – Gas Laws
- Videos for PACE 1112 (#4 in series) – Forming compounds, and chemical reactions
- Videos for PACE 1113 (#5 in series) – Properties of Metals
- No Videos for PACE 1114 (#6 in series) – Water and Nonmetals
- Videos for PACE 1115 (#7 in series) – Hydrocarbons
- Videos for PACE 1116 (#8 in series) – Using formulas with Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Videos for PACE 1117 (#9 in series) – Waves and Sound
- Videos for PACE 1118 (#10 in series) – Light, Optics, Electromagnetic Radiation
- Videos for PACE 1119 (#11 in series) – Electricity
- No Videos for PACE 1120 (#12 in series) – Electronics